Are you feeling like regular white salt isn't cutting it when it comes to removing negativity and protecting you from unwanted entities and spells? Well, you're not alone a lot of us go through this at least once in our lives.
A good solution to this is having and knowing how to make black salt. And yes there is a difference between regular white salt and black salt.
There are two main differences, the first one is that you cannot eat black salt, not this kind of black salt anyways. Unlike white salt which is regular salt that you put in your food so you can eat it.
Secondly, white salt purifies negativity while black salt absorbs or repels negativity. So that's why it's a good idea to throw away your black salt after a couple of months maybe weeks depending on the intensity of the negativity of where you have it.
Black salt is a must-have for some of us but the best thing about it is that it's easy to make in a pinch. Most of the stuff that you need you already have and if not you can improvise. Because of this, it's one of the magical items that I have always on hand.
You Will Need:
(This section contains affiliate links for your convenience).
- A Mortar and Pestle
- A Mixing Bowl
- Sea Salt (you can use regular table salt if you prefer)
- Charcoal (use activated charcoal powder or Instant Light)
- Incense ashes (You can use the ash of incense that you empowered before I burned.)
- A pinch of organic black pepper (optional but it gives it a good kick)
Take your mixing bowl and add the salt, Ash and a pinch of pepper (if you'd like.) Remember not to overdo it with the ash or you'll just have gray salt.
Then take the coal and place them in the mortar and pestle and begin to grind coal until it becomes a black powder. Now a little goes a long way so you don't have to grind that much coal to darken the salt.
Once you are done grinding the coal into a powder added to the rest of the mixture in the bowl and make sure that it is blended together well. Then place the mixture into a container of some sort to keep it from collecting moisture and then use it as you may need it.
Ways to use black salt!
- Have some under your pillow or bed to avoid negative dreams nightmares and unwanted spirits to visit at night.
- Add some around door thresholds and windows to keep out evil spirits and unwanted people.
- Sprinkle some in bath water to help with depression, negative thoughts, anger, and other negative emotions. (disclaimer this is not a cure for mental illness and it is not a substitute for therapy.)
- Sprinkle some on a paper where you have written things that you want to get rid of in your life. Then burn paper in a safe fireproof container.
- Sprinkle on the footsteps of people that you want out of your life.
- Add some to your floor wash or cleaning solution for your home to remove negativity.
So as you can see there are many reasons and ways to use black salt on a regular basis that could be beneficial for anyone. So be creative there's no right or wrong way on how to use it. But please remember that black salt is very good when you really feel that you are being oppressed spiritually and you need that extra kick.
On a daily basis, it's not necessary because it's just a little too much and too intense. But when you are really feeling intense negativity in your life black salt really helps out a lot. I hope this information helps you out to get out of a negative funk or something worse.
If you liked this post and would like to support future content, please consider leaving a small tip in the jar.